Ok. I'm sorry but I have to vent!! I am officially miserable!! Not only am I 32.5 weeks pregnant, but I'm stuck in quarantine at my house with the chicken pox!! No my kids don't have them, I DO!! I had them as a child and I'm always the exception to the rule so yes I have the chicken pox again. It's miserable. I've tried to be good and not complain and count my blessings that I only have the skin rash and have not developed the pneumonia that comes along with it or the high fever, but I sit here tonight itching from head to toe!! Grrrrrrr! I'm hoping and praying that my sister doesn't go into labor until at least next week so I can be there for the birth of her first baby. As if now, I can't be anywhere near her even though she's been vaccinated. Ok. I'm done :)
On the farm side, it's been pretty status quo. We butchered a beef cow last week. Larissa understands the concept of what was done and what the cow turns into, however, I didn't want to put a visual with it quite yet. We took the cow to the neighbor's house the night before so we could have it done up there. Thankfully, the immediate demise of the cow was done before she was off the bus from school because I actually had a bit of a tearful moment when I heard the gun shot. then I got over it really quick :)
I had chicken pox 4 times as a kid...so sorry you are having to go through it while you are pregnant! Hoping you get over them soon, and that your sister's baby holds out til Aunt Kelli can be there! :)
ReplyDelete